Animated Blinking Gingerbread Man Animated Blinking Gingerbread Man Animated Blinking Gingerbread Man -->

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Gyaru Makeup and Outfit

0

On my last post, I have told ya that i LOVE GYARU (Japanese Gal) style
anddd i promise you to make/draw the design of Gyaru School Outfit
(7 March, 2013):
but, i'm so busy so i can't post it now )=
(11 March 2013):
I've already posted it since yesterday!! please check it =] <3
I'll show you the example of Gyaru School Outfit/Hime Gyaru, and also for the Gyaru Makeup..


Gyaru Makeup


After and Before




HIME GYARU

Hime Gyaru means Princess Gals,
so, the style is into Modern Princess style






andddddd the last category i want to share is Gyaru School Outfit
This outfit is wht i want to show y'all abt how to draw/design it

GYARU SCHOOL OUTFIT








I promise to make(draw) it later!
Thanks for visiting my blog---

Contact meeeee by clicking the link below:
Twitter : @0391kitai925
Facebook : Sheryl
Instagram : Cheonsa Park
or Add my LINE ID >>> sheryl0391925

0 comments:

Post a Comment